Dan To Beer-Sheva ~ Experience Biblical Israel
A prayer ride through all Israel, March-April, 2014
“From Dan to Beer-Sheva” appears in the Hebrew Bible to describe all Israel, both the physical extent of the Land and the whole people, as in 2 Sam 3:10: “. . .and set up the throne of David over Israel and over Judah, from Dan to Beer-Sheva.” The UMJC team will bike throughout the length of biblical Israel, praying at every stop for the restoration of all Israel under Messiah Yeshua, and distributing tzedakah (charity) as they go. The starting point is Tel Dan, opposite an archaeological site that dates to the time of Abraham. The ride ends near Tel Beer-Sheva, described as a “settlement dating back to Abraham the Patriarch.” So the team will be retracing the footsteps of Abraham, and praying for the fulfillment of God’s promises to him, from Dan to Beer-Sheva.
- Six full days of riding, with a Shabbat in Jerusalem in the middle.
- Riders will raise funds to cover their share of the tour, plus at least double the amount for tzedaka (humanitarian aid). They’re responsible for their own transportation to and from Israel.
- At every stop, both for breaks and camp or lodging, the team will pray for the fulfillment of God’s promises to all Israel, including the body of Messiah in the Land of Israel.
- Every day the team will distribute tzedaka along with our prayers, especially in partnership with Messianic Jewish efforts in the Land.
For details on riding or donating, contact Russ Resnik, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Distributing tzedaka every day
- Cycling through the land of Israel
- Praying for all Israel at every stop
- Raising awareness all year . . . and beyond!